Sunday, September 28, 2008

My love intrest is a VAMPIRE!?

Disclaimer: This is super nerdy and just plain SAD. So don't judge.

I think my crushee is a vampire. (I SAID NO JUDGING) I think hes a vampire for 2 reasons.
1) He uses weird words from old English that no one else uses (Maybe because hes been around along time to learn them?)
2) His eyes stare into your soul

I am not the only one who thinks this. Since reading Twilight my friend has also noticed these similarities. Hes actually kind of scared of him.

Any way it gets worse. (my pathetic-ness i mean) I think the reason we haven't been able to get close is that I:Him as Bella:Edward. Like the whole irresistible blood thing. Yeah sad right. I make my self believe that it isn't me that were not tegether; that its because of my scent, because hes cant handle it because hes a vampire... WOW. But hey a boy can dream. If only this was true then i could maybe have my own vampire love story. (WOW I didnt realize how lame i was untill i wrote this... Now i see.)

No comments: